Dorado maintenance is managed by two committees: Roads Maintenance
and Property Maintenance. These committees oversee maintenance of
all POA property including the roads, signs, tennis courts, boat trailer
yard, entrance, and all other common areas and assets. If you have
a maintenance issue that's not identified in the "Project List"
below, please send e-mail to email@example.com.
First speed limit sign on the entrance road: repair wood frame and
replace bent pole.
tennis court surface. Clear area around tennis court
court has been resurfaced and the area around court has been cleared
or replace shake shingles on bullentin board.
down dead trees over tennis court and trailer yard
and weed-eat trailer yard
Tennis Court Surface
stolen flag at entrance.
2 Culverts on East El Dodado
trailers and mow old part of trailer yard.
- Will require a small work party to move trailers and mow.
the trailer storage area... again.
- Project Complete
- Stumps removed, dirt graded, fence going up.
- In work. Trees down. Stumps to be removed and fence installed
by the end of the month.
Repairs complete for 2011
herbiside on trailer yard.
over 600 ft. of entrance road, resurface area around culvert repair
on west side, fill several potholes.
- Repairs complete for 2011
- Due to rain, Total Paving postponed repairs until 9/20.
Boat Trailer Storage Area
- The stumps have been removed and the trailer yard regraded.
It's time to put your trairers back.
- Board authorized improvements for trailer storage area. These
include tree removal, stump removal and grading. Resurfacing will
be addressed next year.
- Dave Jendal and Mike Simms met with David Anderson (Total Paving)
to discuss grading and expansion of the yard.
- Willie Roman cut down several pines in the storage area.
- Work party cleared east side of the storage yard.
- Willie Roman cut down 7 trees in the trailer storage area and
left the debris for us to remove.
- The debris has been burned and the stumps are ready for removal.
Repair on West El Dorado
- Culver repaired. It will be paved in the summer.
- Looks like mother nature is still delaying our repair of the
culvert on the west side. We have rescheduled for next Tuesday
the 18th and the weather forecast looks like it might cooperate.
- Due to the winter weather, the road repairs on the West side,
scheduled for today, have been postponed until tomorrow Wednesday
January 12th. Please notify any contractors or make necessary
arrangements for deliveries etc.
- We have scheduled the road repair for the culvert on the west
side for Tuesday January 11th. The repair for the road will unfortunatley
require us to close the west entry road from 9:00 AM to 4:00PM.
If you have any contractors working at your house or have deliveries
scheduled, please notify them so they can plan accordingly. If
you will need to to get out of the neighborhood Tuesday, you may
want to leave a car up by the flag pole or in the driveways on
the East side. The contractor will do everything possible to do
the repair quickly.
boat trailer storage area.
- CMC has started an effort to identify all trailers currently parked
in our trailer storage yard and is looking at options for improving/expanding
this community space.
brush from boat yard, remove abandoned trailers, create additional
- Herbicide has been applied. Boat yard clean-up party will be
scheduled this fall.
- Poison ivy killer chemicals ordered. Area is to be sprayed by
POA volunteers with dead vegetation to be mulched & buried to
prevent human contamination.
- Work party planned for June 13..
brush and mow area around tennis court. Take down any dead trees
that might fall on tennis court.
- Will require work party. Date TBD
- Completed. Net post repaired. Courts are ready for play!!!
- Resurfacing completed. Awaiting part for net post.
- Resurfaceing planned for Spring 2010
- Will be addressed at August officers meeting.
- Two bids have been received. Court will be resurfaced later
this summer (budget permitting).
ditches and remove low hanging limbs along entry road. Mow along
- Ongoing utilizing small groups of volunteers. Contact Daryl
Thomas to volunteer to help with this enormous project.
- Work party planned for June 13.
road repair issues identified in the latest road status assessment.
- Annual paving work complete. Newly instituted pothole repair
program is ongoing.
- In the process of getting estimates.
gate to tennis court.
- It appears that someone has been swinging on the gate and
severely damaged it.